Keep everything organised with the KitBrix Kit Bag. You can zip multiple Kitbrix together and the interchangable icons make it easy to locate what you need at-a-glance. Multiple compartments mean there's a place for everything.
The HUUB Albacore 3:5 Wetsuit is built for speed in the water. The Kinetic Release construction facilitates greater arm-stroke efficiency and the different thickness of material on the upper and lower body mean buoyancy is perfectly balanced.
Developed with 6 time Hawaii Winner and the King of Kona Dave Scott, the HUUB DS Long Course Tri Suit features Coldblack® fabric technology for a minimum SPF 30 protection which makes it perfect for summer races. The chamois pad was developed especially for longer distances and the design is compatible with the more open-hip tri-bike position.
The Sidi T-4 Air Carbon Triathlon Shoe features an oversized loop and two large velcro straps so getting them on should be easy even with wet hands. The carbon composite sole is lightweight but stiff and durable.
Developed in collaboration with Team Sky, the Kask Protone Road Helmet offers aerodynamic performance without sacrificing ventilation. The 'Octo-Fit' system allows a customised fit that can be adjusted on-the-fly.
- Goggles - we love the Kask Protone Road Helmet
- Visor - the Compressport Ultralight Visor V2 is lightweight and quick-drying
- Race number belt like the HUUB Number Belt
- Spare swimming cap
- Talcum powder
- Warm-up cream such as Athlete Performance Luxury Warm Up Cream (150ml) will stimulate your muscles
- Nutrition and hydration
- Bike tools and spares
- Recovery tights - Pop on a pair of 2XU Power Recovery Compression Tights post-race to help your legs to recover faster